If you’re a business looking to build your team, we can advise you on how to offer progressive work solutions in a fast changing, high tech world. You, your team and your business will benefit from the opportunities flexible working provides.
Some popular types of flexible working solutions include:
- part time work
- flexi time – where employees work given hours in any way they choose
- working from home – some or all of the time
- compressed hours – working usual hours in fewer day
- job sharing – where a job is split between two employees
- staggered hours – starting and finishing your days at different times
Emma Miller, founder says,
“I wanted to establish a recruitment company that challenged the status quo. Having worked for over a decade in the recruitment industry, it was obvious that the working environment was changing. Wellness and flexibility were now important factors for my clients when they considered job offers. Afina Partners was created to realise the opportunity for my clients and candidates to achieve a better work-life balance.”
Emma’s career history in recruitment, PR and Communications across a wide variety of sectors places her in a unique position to understand the needs of both clients and candidates in a variety of industries.